Our food is made fresh, daily, with love.
Our menu changes often due to the availability of the highest quality ingredients, which we insist on.
Most of our ingredients are imported directly from Italy.
Please call (347) 763-0899 for pickup and to-go orders.
We proudly serve Miscela d’Oro espresso drinks and brewed coffee, available hot or iced, regular or decaf. We also have homemade hot chocolate and affogato (seasonal), and a variety of Italian sparkling water, bottled spring water, juices, and sodas.
We offer a variety of freshly made pastries & baked goods, most ranging in price from $2.50-$5.
- Croissants & Cornetto (plain or with choice of fillings including prosciutto, fontina, fresh cream, marmalade, mascarpone, Nutella)
- Bombolone alla crema
- Bombolone alla Nutella
- Babà alla Panna
- Torta al Cioccolato
Afternoon & Evening
Most of our lunch/dinner entrees range in price from $10-$17.
Most of our sandwiches range in price from $7-$14.
Seafood dishes (branzino, langoustine, etc) usually range from $20-$25.
- Bianca (Focaccia w/ mortadella)
- Amacord (Focaccia w/ prosciutto)
- La Grande Bellezza (mozzarella di bufala, arugula)
- Mamma Roma (mozzarella di bufala, tomato, fresh basil, balsamic)
- Mediterraneo (Italian tuna, arugula, sweet marinated onions, tomato)
- Splendor (mixed mushrooms, arugula, speck & fontina cheese)
- Paisa (Italian tuna, artichokes, extra virgin olive oil)
- Malena (Prosciutto cotto, mozzarella di bufala, grilled zucchini, sundried tomato)
- Sciuscia (sundried tomato, grilled zucchini, mozzarella di bufala)
- Ovosodo (Italian tuna, hard boiled egg)
- Blow Up (Prosciutto cotto, fontina cheese, arugulaFettuccine)
- Novecento (mortadella, artichoke, arugula, gran padano cheese)
Some of our favorites are almost always available upon request, including:
- Fettuccine al Porcini (egg pasta with porcini mushrooms, cream, and Parmigiano)
- Regina Salad (Rucola/arugula, Italian beans, tomatoes, marinated sweet onions, Italian tuna, hard boiled egg)
- Caprese di Bufala (mozzarella di bufala, tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic)
- Prosciutto Bufala (Prosciutto di Parma, mozzarella di bufala, tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic
- Cannelloni (fresh pasta with spinach, mozzarella, tomato sauce & Parmigiano)
- Fettuccini with Speck and Zucchini, parmesan cream sauce
- Fettuccini with Speck and Carciofi (i.e. artichokes), parmesan cream sauce
- Polpette al Sugo (beef meatballs in tomato sauce)
- Polpette all Parmigiana (beef meatballs in a Parmegiano cream sauce)
- Milanese di Pollo (juicy breaded chicken breast served with rucola/arugula salad)
- Potato Gnocchi with tomato and parmesan sauce
Frequent appearances also made by:
- Cacio e Pepe (pasta with cheese and black pepper)
- Pasta puttanesca (tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, garlic)
- Pasta Boscaiola (pasta with mushrooms, pancetta and parmesan cream sauce)
- Branzino alla Lillo (trust us)
- Broccoli rabe
- Carciofi saute (Sautéed artichokes)
- Polpette e Peperoni (meatballs & peppers)
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Zucchini Parmigiana
- Lasagna ragu (lasagna with meat sauce)
- Stuffed peppers
- Pasta al ragu (pasta in meat sauce)
- Pizza Margherita